MWF CARES DAY TONIGHT SUNDAY, JULY 15TH! HELP KAMALA & 5 NON-PROFITS!
Tonight, WWE Money In The Bank Sunday, July 15th, MWF CARES DAY will become wrestling’s first online cyber-charity event to raise money and awareness for Make-A-Wish, Special Olympics, Big Brothers, the Cauliflower Alley Club and John Layfield’s Beyond Rugby Bermuda. Since learning of Kamala’s medical crisis, we’ll be attempting to help him with life & health needs with a unique auction just for him. We’ll have tons of autographed WWE items, WWE PPV chairs, rare and discounted WWE t-shirts, Studio Shoot Interview DVD’s and more! Unlike our live event charity efforts, any fan in the USA can take part on www.BostonWrestling.com
. Check out the July 8th MWF Newsline video for even more autographed WWE items you can win!! Even if you can’t help financially, please help spread the word via social media to show those that look down on our sport the GOOD that professional wrestling can do!!
MWF President Paul Bearer, 2012 WWE Hall of Famer Ron Simmons & Big Daddy V / Viscera will be joining us via telephone for the big night.
WHY SHOULD YOU HELP??
The link to the interview below with Kamala says it all – he lost both legs, insurance scum won’t pay for a replacement right leg (only a left one), he can’t drive a truck (his post-wrestling career job) or even a car, he has no income and his wife has been laid off for sometime. He needs our help and support. In wrestling, that’s hard to come by sometimes, as we’ve seen by some “superstars” that can’t simply re-Tweet what we’re doing when given a direct link. Along with our efforts to help Kamala is our work to raise money and awareness for the aforementioned 5 non-profits. Even if you can’t afford to financially buy or bid on anything, you can STILL help!! Spread the word with a link to the event on Twitter & Facebook to get people talking, Tweet wrestling’s biggest stars to see if they can help Kamala by simply hitting the Re-Tweet button!! The wrestling community can do a lot of good, let’s rock this tonight!!
WHAT CAN WE BUY & BID ON??
Great question!! We have tons of cool stuff available. For our auctions, we only have one of each available – and you can start emailing in your bids NOW!! For items you can buy, we have limited supplies and they go on-sale tonight at est. 5PM. Here’s what we have:
- Auction for 2012 WWE Royal Rumble PPV Chair – high bid now at $100
- Kamala Studio Shoot Interview DVD’s for sale for only $10 each!!
- WWE Royal Rumble 2012 PPV Chair
- Randy Orton autographed WWE promo photo
- Sin Cara autographed WWE Photofile photo – rare!!
- CM Punk matted autographed 8×10 WWE photo
- John Cena autographed WWE 11×14 print
- The Miz autographed WWE 8×10 photo
- Rey Mysterio autographed WWE 8×10 photo
- WWE Extreme Rules 2012 PPV Chair
- WWE Over The Limit 2012 PPV Chair
- Autographed bottle of Jim Ross’ BBQ Sauce
ITEMS FOR SALE
- Kamala Studio Shoot Interview DVD
- Paul Bearer Studio Shoot Interview DVD
- Undertaker Youth T-Shirt
- Sin Cara T-Shirt
- Tribute To The Troops 2011 T-Shirt – RARE, only sold at the event!!
- John Cena “Cenanation” T-shirt
- WrestleMania 28 Teal T-shirt
- John Cena red “Never Give Up” T-shirt
- Randy Orton T-Shirt
- Rock WrestleMania 28 T-Shirt – RARE, only sold at WrestleMania!!
- Rock vs John Cena WrestleMania 28 T-Shirt – RARE, only sold at WrestleMania!
- Evan Bourne T-Shirt
- WWE Extreme Rules 2012 T-Shirt -RARE, only sold at Extreme Rules!!
- Alberto Del Rio T-shirt
- WWE Spring / Summer 2011 T-Shirt – RARE, only sold at live events!
- WWE Summer / Fall 2011 T-Shirt – RARE, only sold at live events!
- Batista T-Shirt
- John Morrison Hat
EMOTIONAL KAMALA SHOOT INTERVIEW ONLINE
Wrestling fans, please take a moment to pass along this email and links to wrestling friends and family to let them hear Kamala / James Harris’ emotional interview about having his legs amputated and the horrible situation he’s in thanks to a billion dollar insurance company’s for-profit game ruining his life. We have a half hour interview with James on the July MWF Superstar Zone.
* * * * * * * * * *
THE MILLENNIUM WRESTLING FEDERATION’S 11TH ANNIVERSARY SUMMER IS HERE!!
- MWF Red White & Bruised – Saturday, July 14th – Pembroke, NC
- MWF Cares Day – Sunday, July 15th – BostonWrestling.com
- The 48th Annual Arrigo BBQ – Saturday, August 18th – Berwick, ME
- MWF Zero Tolerance – Saturday afternoon, September 22nd – Melrose, MA
- MWF Big Bang Birthday Bash – Saturday, September 22nd – Melrose, MA
*** All VIP Packages & event tickets on-sale now!!
* * * * * * * * * *
*** REMAINING VIP PACKAGES & DISCOUNT TICKETS ON-SALE NOW!! ***
MWF 11th Anniversary BIG BANG BIRTHDAY BASH
Live Wrestling – Autograph & Photo Fanfest – Charity Auctions / Raffles & more!
Saturday, September 22nd, 2012 – Memorial Hall – 590 Main St. – Melrose, MA
– More announcements coming soon!
Multi-time WWE Champion, Tough Enough coach, TNA executive & Impact Gut Check judge Al Snow!
ZERO TOLERANCE BONUS LIVE EVENT 9/22 – FREE FOR VIP’S!
MWF RED, WHITE & BRUISED
Tonight! Saturday. July 14th, 2012 – Pembroke Middle School – Pembroke, NC
6:30PM Belltime – Tickets start at just $10!
* * * * * * * * * *
MWF TV ONLINE 24/7!
The superstars and legends of yesterday, today and tomorrow are available free online and on-demand 24/7! Dozens of episodes featuring some the sports biggest stars and the future of the industry in one place. Recent episodes include:
JUNE MWF SUPERSTAR ZONE
Part 1 of Sgt. Slaughter’s CAC Award presentation to fellow WWE Hall of Famer Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat!
JUNE MWF CYBERSTARZ TV
Part 2 of “Stone Cold” Steve Austin’s Cauliflower Alley Club Award acceptance speech; Benny Jux -vs- “Executioner” Brian Milonas (with Paul Bearer)
MAY MWF CYBERSTARZ TV
“Black Machismo” Jay Lethal attacked; “Straight Edge” Brian Fury -vs- Jay Freddie for the MWF TV Title & more!
MAY MWF SUPERSTAR ZONE TV
Part 1 of Jim Ross presenting “Stone Cold” Steve Austin with his Cauliflower Alley Club Award
* * * * * * * * * *
The Millennium Wrestling Federation
The King Of Sports In New England & The Carolina’s – It’s On!!